Juan Antonio Corbalán Liarte, Project Assistant
- Project Assistant for the Nanocosmos project at the Materials Science Institute – CSIC (From June 2015).
- Researcher at the European Commission – DG Santé in Brussels (2015).
- Communication Assistant at the European Parliament – DG Communication in Brussels (2014 – 2015).
- Research Assistant at the Centre for Sociological Research in Madrid (2013).
- Assistant of Head of Survey at the National Statistics Institute in Madrid (2012 – 2013).
- Sales Representative at Educational Technology Consulting Ibérica in Madrid (2010 – 2011).
- Marketing Assistant at Cartagena de Comunicaciones S.A. in Cartagena (2009).
- Master Degree in Marketing and Sales Management at ESIC Madrid (2009 – 2010).
- Double degree in Head of Communication and Advertising (BAC+4 – Master 1). Specializing in Brand Strategy, at INSEEC Paris Business School (2008 – 2009).
- Degree in Market Research at University of Granada (2007 – 2009).
- Erasmus program specialized in trade at Sup de Co Montpellier (2005 – 2006).
- Degree in Business Administration and Management at Technical University of Cartagena (2003 – 2008).
- Co-author in the XI Congreso Español de Ciencia Política y de la Administración (Pablo Olavide University). Title: “Issues of citizenship in times of crisis”.
- Study published in the conference “Europe, Yesterday and Today. 50 years of the Treaty of Rome” at Murcia Horizonte in 2007. Title: “The future of European Development: Growth and Innovation“.
- Study awarded for the International Mobility Grant Fernando Alonso in 2008 (3.000 €). Title: “Analysis of the Marketing Management and Road Safety in Spain”.
- Winner of business contest “Business Marketing Game” of ESIC twice in 2007 and 2008 amongst 1.000 candidates (Award: 7.500 € and master).